Please note: because I receive tons of email, it’s sometimes simply impossible for me to reply everything. My apologies – I try my best and I love hearing from you. But please understand I have a lot going on – if I was to get back to everything I would not get anything else done. That said:
Please contact me with:
- Legitimate questions/feedback about the content on this website or music production in general.
- Music for your label / production work.
- Mixing work (pricing depends on the project).
- Remixes (by Resound or Loxy & Resound).
- DJ bookings (Resound or Loxy & Resound).
- Your guest posts for Resoundsound.com (if the article is great and fits my other content I will consider publishing it).
- Sending me your products to test (I don’t do many regular reviews and you can’t buy me, but if I really like something I will show love in one way or the other).
- Advertising at Resoundsound.com (only serious inquiries, I will charge a fair price).
- Serious business proposals (same as above).
- Sending me your music (it is very welcome but I cannot guarantee a reply or feedback, please read sending guidelines first here).
Do not contact me with:
- Problems with using or installing software (read the manual, contact customer service).
- Tech questions about computers or equipment (use Google, read the manual, contact customer service).
- Requests to collaborate with you (I only collaborate with people I know).
- Unsolicited marketing advice – “helping” me to get more traffic etc.
You can also leave a comment on the blog or hit me up on Twitter.
My email is ilpo[at]resoundsound[dot]com or you can use the form below.